Powered by Blogger.

Lana's Experience

by - December 07, 2022

 




Hello,

I am Lana,

While working on the project, I saw Toronto Island differently. Meeting the residents and interviewing them caused incredible emotions in me.

I traveled in my childhood because today, it isn't easy to see such close relationships as described by the island's inhabitants.

At first glance, the lifestyle of an island close to Canada's most populous city should reflect the life of active Toronto, but there is an entirely different spirit. A quiet and close relationship. 

Listening to residents' thoughts will reveal that they value neighborhood relationships and a peaceful way of life. They are not affected by the absence of automobiles. Even this is regarded positively and is referred to as a challenge.
Feel the real happy life.







You May Also Like

0 comments